Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk is a web meeting and collaboration platform that allows organizations to hold powerful remote meetings, classes, and sessions that can be attended from nearly any device, including PC, Mac, and iOS and Android devices with the free IPVideoTalk app. Learn more below.
Have better meetings, increase productivity and save money on business travel costs with IPVideoTalk. IPVideoTalk is Grandstream's web meeting and collaboration platform that allows users to meet with anyone, anytime, using almost any device. Utilizing the IPVideoTalk platform, any user can easily host and join video meetings. This cutting-edge meeting platform provides industry-leading value to remote teams thanks to its suite of advanced features including 1080p HD video, one-click-meetings, cloud storage, content sharing, and more.
IPVideoTalk Meeting plans support up to 150 participants and 49 video feeds and offers a free Basic plan that supports up to 50 participants. Plans are available in 3 straightforward options that all support flexible online meetings. Grandstream’s GVC series video conferencing hardware devices can be integrated with any plan as an add-on.
- 1080p HD video resolutions
- HD Audio quality
- Screen sharing to show presentations, documents, watch videos, review websites and more
- 1-click meetings with no client downloads
- Meeting chat feature to allow meeting attendees to communicate through typed chat when not speaking, to send links, contact information, or other important information
- Attend meetings on any PC, Mac, iOS and Android device. For Android and iOS users, the free IPVideoTalk app can be found in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.