The GRP2616 is a 6-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. This device was built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
The GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch display screen. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth