Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) is a zero-touch cloud provisioning and management system that provides easy-to-use enterprise-level tools to manage Grandstream products before, during and after deployment. It provides a centralized interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products.
GDMS provides a centralized interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products, including device management, account management, device configuration, firmware upgrades, device monitoring, intelligent alarm, and statistical analysis, individually or in batches of devices by site, group and model. This powerful cloud management platform adds robust security features to protect enterprise networks, including bank-grade TLS encryption from end-to-end, two-factor login authentication to protect your data security, two-way certificate verification and encryption of all device information. By offering a centralized, secure and zero-touch management for Grandstream endpoints, GDMS is ideal for enterprises, service providers and multi-site businesses as it allows them to easily deploy and manage large networks of Grandstream solutions. Visit gdms.cloud to sign up.
Android and iOS mobile users can access the GDMS mobile app from any device by downloading for free through the app store, or get it on google play.
- Offers configuration, management and monitroing of devices, accounts and firmware
- Real-time device and network monitoring; analytical system reports
- Configure and manage a batch of devices by different sites, groups and models
- Enterprise-grade security including TLS and 2-way certificate verification
- Configurable notifications, intelligent alarms and automatic troubleshooting
- Intelligent troubleshooting automatically identifies problems and provides diagnostic reports
- Two-factor login authentication to protect your data security
- Grandstream Auto Provisioning Service (GAPS) will remain as a legacy solution for Grandstream products and users that are not yet ready to update their current devices' firmware to a point where GDMS is supported. New products will use GDMS.