Notice: Undefined variable: post in /data/48/4/98/107/4750596/user/5626599/htdocs/wp-content/themes/business-corner-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php on line 29
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /data/48/4/98/107/4750596/user/5626599/htdocs/wp-content/themes/business-corner-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php on line 29
GXV3674 v2 series
- GXV3674_HD: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3674_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- Variable focal lens can be adjusted from 2.8mm to 12mm
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more
- Integrate with third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices such as door sensors and third party motion sensors, and more
A versatile selection for an outdoor setting where weather and light conditions are a concern, the GXV3674 v2 creates an easy to deploy, flexible security solution. The GXV3674 v2 also comes equipped with IR and a variable focus lens, allowing users to customize the device best to fit their monitoring needs. The GXV3674 v2 is perfect for monitoring entrances, parks, large courtyards, parking lots and everything in between.
The GXV3674 v2 provides a powerful option that is easy to deploy for users looking for added security. Its weatherproof design with vari-focus High-Definition lens and infrared capabilities provide a superior monitoring solution for outdoor, low-light conditions. The GXV3674 v2 comes equipped with a 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, capable of 1080p resolution, and supports advanced security features such as motion control and integration to third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms and more.
The GXV3674 v2 series can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems.