The GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density. It offers dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology, supports up to 100+ concurrent client devices, and up to 165-meter coverage range.
The GWN7605LR is equipped with a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7605LR is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. Powered by market leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices & applications) in low-to-medium indoor and outdoor user density scenarios.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller